What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Due to the continuing tension, adrenal unfitness and less production of cortisol, adrenal fatigue occurs. It is mostly attacked in people who take mental, emotional stress and may physical stress. It also found in single parents, drug addicts and people who are doing hectic jobs. Go here for mroe information about functional medicine.
Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
As this disease is not medically predicted, it does not mean the symptoms are not real. Many doctors conclude that technologies for blood testing are not yet identifying the problem of adrenal function. But here some symptoms of adrenal fatigue treatment Melbourne:
- Weight losing and gaining problems
- Many digestive issues
- Sugar cravings
- Salt cravings
- Trouble in sleeping ad waking
- Brain precipitation
- Hair fall
- Low blood pressure
- Cortisol level remains high
Causes of Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal insufficiency is the main cause of adrenal fatigue, autoimmune disease also attacks strong tissues which go against adrenal glands. Here are some main causes of Adrenal Fatigue:
- Lake of sleep
- Hectic working
- Caffeine addiction
- Low level of cortisol
- Disease of Addison
- Vitamins deficiency
- Adrenal gland removed by surgery
Treatment of Adrenal Fatigue
- You need proper rest and sleep; your stress should be less both physical and mental. If you do a hectic job then change your job to relax your body.
- If you want to get rid of it you have to avoid white sugar and flour, fried or junk food, caffeine, alcohol, and processed food, because unhealthy foods and processed sugar do not manage blood sugar. Dehydration also affected the stress level.
- Take your meal at proper time; if you skip your breakfast or lunch you firstly reduce your energy level as well as cortisol.
- Doctors mostly suggested healthy food to eat the balancing amount of carbohydrates, proteins, nutrients, and fats in our body. To get vitamins or minerals you need colorful and green vegetables.
- You more need to add eggs, fish, meat, healthy fats oil, beans, Vitamin B & C in your food to help care of adrenal glands. Remain hydrated also.
- Use can use supplements as per the doctor’s advice.
- You should take exercise daily in the morning including breather taking exercises.
- You also need herbal supplements to control your blood pressure, working of kidney, proper working of adrenal glands, and production of cortisol.
Energy level increased and blood pressure remains to regulate after using the balanced diet for the treatment of Adrenal Fatigue. Way of life also changes, eating habits develop. Here are not more eating limitations that could damage your health and physical appearance. If there is any problem while using this diet, you can consult with your doctor about that problem before making any change in your diet plan you are taking for the treatment of Adrenal Fatigue. Luke Clarke is the best medical practitioner and having the scientific tools to diagnose the causes of Adrenal Fatigue and has the best experts which recommended the suitable treatment of it with some precautions and proper guidelines.